Missouri University of
Science & Technology
Systems Engineering Graduate Program
Smart Engineering Systems Laboratory
600 W. 14th St.
Rolla, MO 65409-0370
There are 4 basic steps to submitting your abstracts:
The abstract should not attempt to condense the whole subject matter into a few words for quick reading.
Step 2: Author Registration
Submission of abtracts/papers are conducted online utilizing EDAS Conference Services. All authors should have an account with EDAS so that your paper is associated to you and you will receive decision notifications. Use an email address that is frequently monitored- All notifications, alerts and updates regarding your paper will be sent to this address.
http://edas.info - use this link to create an account with EDAS
(Unsure if you have an account? You may enter your email address and ask the system to reset password. If your address is found, system will send an email with new temporary password - you may retain or change to one easier for you to remember. If your address is not found, system will display an error and you wshould return to home page and create an account.)
**Your e-mail/password combination MUST be used for future access to system and to upload documents (abstract, review manuscript and final paper). Be careful to keep this information in a safe place.
Step 4: Abstract Submission
Please login at http://edas.info/N23381 and follow the steps below:
Full Paper Deadline: May 30, 2017
Authors must have paid registration.
Paper template will be uploaded soon.
Important Notes Regarding Paper Template:
1. Custom Format: To avoid delays in processing, please do not edit the template’s format.
- Paper Size: 7.56 ” x 10.32“ (You may receive a warning in the EDAS system stating only (8.5” x 11”) paper size is accepted, please ignore this warning.
- Margins: Top: 0.63”, Bottom: 0.87” Inside: 0.51”, Outside: 0.55”
- Layout: Header: 0.63”, Footer: 0.87”
2. Header Text: Please replace “Author name” with the corresponding author’s last name in the paper template’s second and third page headers. *Note: headers are different on every other page so the second and third page must both be updated in order to update all subsequent headers.
3. Page Numbers: Please do not include individual page numbers to your paper.
4. Copyright Lines: Two copyright lines appear on the first page of the template (one in the abstract section and one as a footer). These are a requirement by Elsevier and may not be removed.
5. Word Files: Due to changes in Elsevier’s online indexing processes, papers are now required to be submitted in doc or docx format. PDFs will not be accepted.
Page Limit: Papers should be 8 pages. Authors can purchase up to 2 additional pages for $30.00 per page (charges added to conference registration). No paper shall exceed 10 total pages!
Papers will be peer reviewed and accepted papers will be included in the proceedings. The proceedings will be available in print for each attendee at the conference and online at http://www.sciencedirect.com after the conference.
Upload Paper (for abstracts already registered):
Please login at http://edas.info/23381.
Accepted final papers will be submitted to Elsevier for publication by the end of August. Elsevier will issue a copyright form after all final papers are received, and authors may start receiving copyright forms in September.
Problems in preparing and submitting your abstract or full paper? Further Information?
Contact the Complex Adaptive Systems 2017 Administrator:
Tanya Ragain (email@example.com)
Abstract Submission Deadline
Friday, March 31, 2017
Abstract Decision Notification
Monday, April 3, 2017
Full Review Paper Submission Deadline
Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Missouri University of Science and Technology | 1870 Miner Circle, Rolla, MO 65409 | 573-341-4111 | 1-800-522-0938
©2008 Curators of the University of Missouri | UM System | Diversity and Inclusion | Accreditation | Title IX | Terminal Four
Mission · DMCA · Disability Resources · Contact S&T · Missouri S&T is an equal opportunity/access/affirmative action/pro-disabled and veteran employer